Using video streaming is one of the efficient ways to gain popularity. Two proven cases are that of Charisse Pempengco and Arnel Pineda. Both are currently enjoying the fruits of their labor and they owe it to pure good luck in the form of Youtube.
Small businesses can also take advantage of this medium, especially if you have the basic knowledge in video editing. This channel does not charge anything at all. All you need to do is abide by the terms and agreement presented by Youtube.
Another impressive feature of the video streaming site is that they have a categorical list to choose from in which it will be asking certain key words or “tags”. It also ensures that the video uploaded will not get lost to any other non-related categories.
Create your Channel NOW
This marketing means is not yet popular to majority of the small businesses. But according to marketing blogger Stephan Spencer, success can be found on the site by simply following these tips:
- Keep it fun, light, but professional enough- pattern it to your businesses target market
- Be clear on what your product is all about in a brief manner
- Keep it real as much as possible. Add some effects when it calls for it
- Encourage comments from viewers, and post your businesses website
- Tag, tag, and tag
- Think outside the box and do something that deserves a “wow” factor
- Don’t be afraid to experiment, just go with the flow and don’t be intimidated with the site’s tools.